Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Update on Doug for our friends

Just to let you know that Doug had his lung operation yesterday. He had two cancerous tumours removed and there was no sign of any other cancer. He looked so well after the operation but last night he wasn't feeling so well. I rung the hospital this morning and he is much better so I am happy about that.

Thank you for all your prayers. I really don't think either of us would be here without the prayer support.
It is so appreciated. We both have had secondary cancer that has popped up a couple of times. Each time we have scans we pray that it will be clear. We have been very fortunate that we have been able to have operations and chemo to remove the cancer.

We don't know yet if and when Doug will start chemo. Hopefully he won't be too sick this time.
      I took this photo for his daughters in New Zealand just  after he  came back from his operation.
He has his horrible hospital gown on. A nice shade of lilac.




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Still praying!

kiwimeskreations said...

Praying still! thanks for the update.
Blessings
Maxine

Sharon Caudle said...

Keeping you all in my prayers, Maz!! Great news!
hugs, Sharon

June Nelson said...

Imstill keeping you im ny thoughts and prayers, well done Doug for coming this far, and hopefully you will be back to 100% rreally soon, sending big gentle huggies from over the water xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sandy said...

He might have on a horrid hospital gown but he looks great! Maz I am so happy that this part of the journey is over and I pray for continued success!
Sandy

Marianne Skriver said...

Hi Marion
This is amazing. I am so pleased for you and Doug. I'll keep you in my prayers
Hugs Marianne
Denmark

Barb Walker said...

Thanks for the update Maz. Give Doug our love.
Barb and Darryl

Elly P said...

You are all in our prayers...hope all goes well.

hugs
Elly P
x x

Sharon said...

Sending big hugs and prayers your way for a full recovery. hugs Sharon x

Janie Printz said...

Sending hugs & prayers for both of you.
I think His gown looks MAUVE-a-lous & he looks wonderful.
Hugs, Janie