I have been trying out different papers to use with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and odorless white spirits e.g. Gamsol. A paper with tooth is need for these pencils as a smooth paper is no good for blending. The paper I used here is from a Derwent Visual Art Diary. As Derwent are an oil based pencil too I thought okay this paper must be good. It is 110 gram weight. It seems to be quite good. I think the problem is me and my blending so my coloring is not as good as I would like. Also when I stamped this image it wasn't stamped very good but I used it anyway and made a card with it.
I made the flower with a Bosskut design a flower die in the same DP as the background. Added a few grape leaves and maiden hair fern from Leone em punches.
The paper is from Basic Grey called marjolaine from Suzannes blog candy...thank you Suzanne. The brads are Christina Re Boutique collection pink diamond. I also used Spellbinders nestabilities to frame Tilda.